2/17/12

Room Re-Do With Wall Stickers

Using wall stickers is a great way to give new life to your rooms.  Wall decals can change a room in no time


Sometimes called 'wall decorations' or 'wallpaper murals', you can go from bland to fancy, plain to whimsical, or highlight your favorite theme.


My friend Gail likes cats but is allergic to them  What did she do?  

She found this whimsical wall sticker at Amazon. Click here for details.


People redecorating their rooms are using animal murals, city landscapes, natural landscapes, and flower gardens.  


I know one lady on the Internet who had a mural made from a photo she had taken in Italy and put it on her bedroom wall.  She said it reminded her of one of the best and most romantic vacations she and her husband ever took.  She thinks it reminds him of it too since their love life, according to her, has benefited, so to speak.


Another good thing about using wall stickers, besides the fact they are easy to do, is that they are removable too.  Change is good.  Creating a new scene after a an old one is tiring is good for changing your mood, providing you choose the right one.  


I've noticed several black and white decorating themes.  Some friends have a wall of black and white family photos.  


I like this for my non-window, white walled kitchen.  Makes me feel like I have a 'bird's eye' view.  Sorry about that.

Amazing how inexpensive wall decals are at Amazon. Check out this one.




Being a writer, I like wall art of quotes.  I've written about some of my favorite philosophers and authors throughout history in my mini bio series.  My choice for favorite 'wall quote' is.


Change your wall decor, change your room without great expense.  It's so easy to do.







No comments: