9/9/07

Why I write this 'Quickie Tips 4 Life" Blog.

I started researching health because I wasn't healthy. The same is true of the other subjects in this blog:wealth; style; diet; exercise; and beauty. Spiritual doesn't enter the same category because I've had a spiritual side of me for as long as I can remember. I've learned so much reading articles and magazines, and web sites, that I decided I wanted to capsulize it and share the info with others. I hope you will subscribe to the feed, become a regular viewer, comment, and add your tips. Yes, I also do this blog to earn extra income. It's a plus benefit.
Today's Quickie Tips

Health:
There's a definitive connection between living well and healthfully and having a cheerful outlook on life.

Wealth:

Before buying anything, especially a major item, determine if it is something you want or something you need. If it's just a want, you might put it off for awhile and find later you really didn't want it at all, or you might get it on sale.


Beauty:
Try using a light brushing of baby powder on your face after putting on your make up and see if it gives you a glow. Not too much. A little bit will do you.


Exercise:

Don't think you have to go to a gym to exercise. Put some vigor into your daily routine. Pushing that vacum clearner or dusting with speed and power, and stretching as you do routine activities can be an exercise routine.


Diet:

Have at least one meal a week without cooking. Create a plate of raw veggies, some mixed fruit, and perhaps a dab of yogurt with a slice of whole grain bread.


Spiritual:

Helping someone in need can be a very spiritual and rewarding experience. You don't have to be religious to be spiritual.


Style:

At least once a year, more if you can afford it, have your hair done with a good stylist, especially coloring.


Disclaimer:
This article is intended for general information only based on the author's research and is not a substitute for proper medical advice. Always seek the advice of your medical advisor before making changes in you life.


3 comments:

KATZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elsie said...

I agree with your tips for life and use most of them myself, I wish you well and hope you do well on here and get many comments, some very good advice here, Thanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

thank you for your invite to see your blog. This is dee-dee or Dianne S. your gather friend/family. thanks this is full of a lot of info. I too have been very ill as well did not plan for the future being all i had extra paid for med's with Child hood RA to blood desease, diobetic, fibermolagy etc. I wish you the best of luck. god Bless. dee-dee